Baja Fish Tacos
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 4 thin slices red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 2 pinches kosher salt, divided
- 1/3 cup non-fat plain yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1/3 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro or Italian parsley
- 8 1-ounce fish sticks
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas
- Combine shredded cabbage and sliced onion with lime juice and one pinch of salt. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine yogurt, cumin, chili powder, remaining pinch of salt and cilantro or Italian parsley.
- Bake fish sticks according to package directions.
- While fish sticks bake warm tortillas using one of these methods:
- Stack tortillas and wrap in aluminum foil. Place in a 375oF oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wrap the stack of tortillas in a slightly damp, clean kitchen or paper towel and microwave on High 30 to 45 seconds.
- To assemble tacos stack two warmed tortillas together. Spread 1 tablespoon of the yogurt mixture down the center of the top tortilla. Top with 1/4 cup of the cabbage mixture and two fish sticks.
|Serving Size 1
Servings Per Recipe: 1
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 285||Calories from Fat trace|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 8g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||13%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|