TV you'll grow to love!
Whether you are a gardener or just enjoy the diverse beauty that Oklahoma has to offer, you will enjoy watching the Oklahoma Gardening television program. OKG provides the best research-based information available on TV. Each show includes beautiful and informative segments on gardening, lawn care, tree care, and landscaping design and maintenance. Along with segments from our studio garden, we will introduce you to gardeners from around the state and tour their gardens.
Tune in every week to Oklahoma Gardening
Saturdays 11 a.m. and Sundays 3:30 p.m. on OETA stations
and on OETA through out the week
Recently on Oklahoma Gardening
Segments in this week's show:
- Casey plants onion sets in our Keyhole Garden.
- Tips for fertilizing trees.
- Building a rain chain out of spoons and wire.
- Our raised bed gets a top dressing of fertilizer.
- Homemade hanging bird cakes.